- Vitamin D Source: Also known as the "sunshine vitamin", vitamin D has many roles in the body, including proper modulation of cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function health, ensuring normal calcium absorption and maintenance of healthy plasma calcium levels.*
- Healthy Bones & Teeth: Great for healthy bones and teeth. Vitamin D3 is a great supplement for general health support.*
- Vitamins/Minerals/Amino Acids: Dietary supplement formulated to provide beneficial support in filling important nutrient gaps.
- Our uncompromising operational practices at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities ensure that our products are consistently produced according to standard manufacturing regulations. All of our products are GMO-free.
- For 65 years, Douglas Laboratories has been dedicated to meeting the needs of healthcare professionals. As a globally recognized leader in the development of innovative, science-based nutritional supplements, we strive to help healthcare professionals and their patients push their potential to live healthier, today and in the future.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
How To Use
How it works