- Essential vitamins: Codeage ADK vitamin supplement provides a premium blend of bioavailable forms of vitamins A, D3 5000 IU, K1 1000mcg and K2 (MK7 300mcg + MK4 1500mcg) in an all-in-one capsule format.
- Bioavailable vitamin A: Vitamin A palmitate or retinol palmitate is a form of vitamin A known as a retinoid (retinol) which is known as bioavailable form of vitamin A. Bioavailability may be considered the relative absorption of a nutrient from the diet.
- Vitamin D3 and vitamin K: Codeage A D K formula provides 125mcg of vitamin D3. Vitamin A-D-K also provides three important forms of vitamin K: K1 & K2. In the K2 family, this premium solution also offers MK4 and MK7 (1,500mcg MK-4 and 300mcg MK-7). Combining vitamin D with K2 can be useful as they could work together. This is why they are often referred to as the “Dynamic Duo”.
- 6 months supply: Codeage ADK is simple to use with just 1 capsule a day. This ADK supplement comes with 180 servings for 6 months of supply in order to provide high-quality at a great value.
- Non-GMO: Codeage daily A D K vitamins supplement is non-GMO, dairy, soy and gluten free. This dietary supplement is made in a cGMP certified facility in the USA and third party tested. This Codeage formula contains no fillers, artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners or preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
How To Use
How it works