ZINC is one of the best dietary supplements for the overall health of both men and women. If you want a healthy immune system, go for Zinc; either you get it from food or supplements. The body can't produce Zinc, so a balanced intake of Zinc is essential.
- Zinc helps the immune system and metabolism function in the body and responsible for smell and taste.
- Zinc is vital to the healthy function of various organs and systems within the body.
- Zinc is a mineral co-factor for numbers of enzymatic responses linked to protein and carbohydrate metabolism, RNA/DNA synthesis, and intercellular signaling.
- It also plays a critical role in the body's resistance against oxidative processes and is especially effective for maintaining healthy aging.
- Zinc is commonly used for medication such as burns, ulcers, and skin injuries and it also accelerates wound healing.
Close the cap tightly after use and store it in the refrigerator. If pregnant or nursing, counsel your healthcare professional prior to using this product.
How To Use
How it works